Saturday, December 26, 2009

whoops?


so, my last blog on here has somehow disappeared...so, i guess it's time for a fresh start.
it's almost a new year, which is hard to believe. where has 2009 gone? it has brought such joy but many disappointments as well. death as well as life.
pictured is my newest nephew, Jude. he was born Oct 15th.

i'm re-watching the movie Fireproof right now, and it's an amazing movie. i've seen it before, but it's been over a year, and i had forgotten what a good movie it is. it's powerful. even though i'm not married, there are still so many lessons to learn within it. patience, selflessness, love, honesty. just to name a few qualities the movie portrays.
i know i could certainly use more of those qualities in my life.
Lord, help me to grow more in you each day.

...
this will be my place to vent online. that's the point of a blog right? regardless, it's the point of mine.

1 comment: